Sunday 31 March 2013

Blog is still new and unpopular (and notecharts may be stopped for 2 months)

Hello visitors. This blog is still new and unpopular but I will believe this blog will help many people in getting O2Jam back (though there are many other places which is more helpful, preferably YouTube but I don't have much time to record and upload videos and that's why I made a blog). So please spread the word. By the way, I won't be doing notecharts very frequently because I will have school tomorrow. By then, I will post some old (but popular in O2Jam players) songs. See if I'm lucky enough to do notecharts. I will see you in next two months. 

Goodbye and happy surfing :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks! i actually found some rare songs in your blog! I appreciate your efforts in making this blog happen.

    ReplyDelete